Limitation of free trial (Number of users)

max poon April 15, 2024

Dear all,

I am trying to use Jira for my team. As I know, the limitation is 10 members only for the free trail service. Am I right?

My question is:

I have 9 members now. What if 1 of them leave the project, and  2 members will join.

Then what will be  the number of users in my project?  10 ( 9 - 1 +2) or  11 (9+11)  ?

Thanks

2 answers

3 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

Hello @max poon 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

The limit for the Free Jira Software product is 10 users.

You can remove a user's access, which will reduce your user count, and then add another user, keeping the total count of users that have access to 10 or less.

You do need to manually remove their access to the entire Jira Software product though, from User Management. You need to remove the roles that have been granted to them, and remove them from user groups that grant them access to your Jira Software Product.

max poon April 25, 2024

Thanks

3 votes
Zoey Wang
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

Hi @max poon 

If you've got 9 already, with 1 left and 2 added, the total would be 10. 

The number of Free tier users is 10. See more regarding the Free Plan, please check here

max poon April 25, 2024

Thanks ~

Suggest an answer