Kanban Board is not showing new card since 5th May 2023. It was showing before 5th May 2023

Saurabh Dhimate May 15, 2023

Hello Community, 
Kanban Board is not showing the new cards/issues created on the board. They are present in the list but not on board. It was working since 7-8 months but on 5th May 2023 it is not showing. Can someone help me to confirm the reason for this? 

In May, I added Issues (issue types) in one of my issues screens.

Help is much appreciated!!!

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

Hello @Saurabh Dhimate 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Can you confirm that you are working with a board for a Software project? It will say "software project" below the project name at the top of the panel on the left, and navigation options like Issues, Board, and Reports will be in that panel on the left.

If you have navigation options across the top like Summary, List, Board, and Calendar, then you are working with a Work Management project.

Also, look at the bottom of the panel on the left. Does it say "team-managed" or "company-managed" there?

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

Hi @Saurabh Dhimate 

Each kanban or scrum board are configured with a JQL filter, I guess your filter is not up to date with the new issue type you added recently... 

Have a look here for the doc: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-a-company-managed-board/

I hope this help.

Dam.

0 votes
Saurabh Dhimate May 17, 2023

Hello, the issue is solved. It was due to 1000+ cards on Kanban board

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin