i`m global admin in jira and have all permsions

but in Classic business project on the board i don`t see many open tasks

i see it only at the Issue page

3 answers

0 votes
Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2021

Thanks for that info, @Yura_Ch.  I found an article explaining some of the logic powering this board.  See: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/work-with-boards-in-business-projects/

The above article says "If your project contains customized workflows, you might not be able to see your issues on the board. Here are the two main cases where this can happen." Is this true for your project?

I don't love these default boards because you can't configure their settings.  Have you considered creating your own custom board instead? Then you can use JQL to determine the issues that display.

Rachel

Yura_Ch April 1, 2021

i changed workflows but it didn`t help....

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2021

Hi @Yura_Ch ,

please check your board filter in order to verify that it is correct. If it's so, try to reindexing your project.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Yura_Ch April 1, 2021

reindexing? what is it?

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2021

Hi @Yura_Ch ,

sorry but this functionality has been removed from the latest cloud version. With the new JIRA experience all JIRA Software Cloud instances will do an auto reindex without any effort from the user.

Please, did u check the board filter?

Yura_Ch April 1, 2021

yes, I check

i don`t have any filters

0 votes
Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2021

Hi @Yura_Ch , can you add a screenshot of what you see?

It might be that your results are filtered, but it's hard to tell from what we currently know.

In the mean time, here's a screenshot of one way boards are filtered, in case this is the issue.

filters.png

Thanks for the info!

Rachel

Yura_Ch March 31, 2021

Hi Rachel

i don`t have any active filters

Yura_Ch March 31, 2021

image.png

Yura_Ch March 31, 2021

in To Do column i need 6 tasks

but i see only 3

Suggest an answer