Jira frontend static resources not loading

Jisu Lee March 28, 2023

Hi, unfortunately my system completely broke after I deleted an issue type scheme from my Jira.

I cannot access any functionality and the page is stuck. Dev tools reveal that loading for a bunch of script resources fails.

Clearing cache allows me to see some projects and issues on the your-work/ page, but navigating to any of them completely breaks the page again.

My internet works perfectly fine and I can use other Jira systems without issues.

Is there any way to get this fixed? Since it's only a dev system I could also just create a new one, but this bug seems to be a bit dangerous.

Seems like it just took a pretty long time to get working again after breaking. I will see if I can provoke the same behavior again.

Seems to not only impact my system and other systems are affected as well. Specifically the jira frontend static resources fail to load consistently.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jisu Lee March 28, 2023

Seems like some node for the static resources was down. It appears to be back to normal now.

The behavior just happened to coincide with the operations on issue type schemes.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2023

Hi Jisu Lee,

So sorry this happened. The only thing I can think of to do is to rebuild your issue type scheme and reattach it to the project. That may or may not work.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events