Jira comments not syncing with Freshdesk

Sam Hunter October 22, 2020

Hi, 

I've been having trouble with the integration between Jira and Freshdesk recently.

The integration works, but with one problem. Any comments made in Jira do not pull across into the Freshdesk ticket. 

I have been in contact with Freshdesk support and they have now passed the source of the issue onto Jira stating this in their reply;

"We ran a few postman calls to add a note from our end. It seems that the issue may be with JIRA.
You can contact their support team regarding the 'webhook event not triggering while adding a comment'."

Hoping someone can help.

Many thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2020

Hi Sam,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.

Once the ticket is closed, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may face the same issue.

Regards,
Angélica

Jacey Romon September 13, 2022

Hi @Angélica Luz 

Where can I find the ticket or the resolution to this issue? I'm having the same problem.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events