Jira admin can't see workflow status options

Martin Sköld June 2, 2022

Hello, I have a free Jira software (cloud) environment that I use for training purposes. Although I am a Jira admin, operating in a company-managed project, I am unable to configure advanced workflow status options like triggers, conditions etc. (see attached). Are these options disabled on the free plan or have I missed something? Thanks in advance!

screenshot.png

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2022

Hi @Martin Sköld and welcome to the community,

No the transition option are not disabled on the free plan. However in your image you have selected a status (to activate the global transition). But to see all the available options, you have to select the "all" transition (arrow that points to Done status).

Hope that helps!

Alex

Martin Sköld June 2, 2022

Of course, now I feel stupid... Thank you!

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2022

No prob Martin. We all have been to a similar situation. I wouldn't feel stupid, but perhaps tired :)

Be well!

Like Snehal Pisal likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events