Jira Structure Cloud isn't showing anything.

Andi_Li April 5, 2019

My Jira Structure Cloud tab isn't showing anything. I have cleared the cache of my browser(chrome) I have also tried running in it in edge.

Structure Screen Empty.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Vlad Lessage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2019

Hi Andi,

Thanks for posting.

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with Structure Cloud. Can you confirm which version of Chrome you are using? Please note that Microsoft Edge is not a supported browser however. 

I look forward to assisting you.

Best Regards,

Vlad

ALM Works

Andi_Li April 5, 2019

73.0.3683.86 is my current version

Vlad Lessage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2019

Thanks for confirming, Andi. 

This was tested on the same version and so far we've not been able to reproduce the issue. 

In order for us to further investigate this problem, could you kindly submit a ticket here? Or you can email support@almworks.com instead.

Best Regards,

Vlad

Vlad Lessage
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2019

Hi Andi, 

I have not seen the support request come through. If it's easier, you can email me directly at vlad@almworks.com. That way, I will have your email address and open the ticket on your behalf.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Vlad

Vlad Lessage
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

Hi Andi,

I just wanted to follow up to see if you needed further assistance.

Best Regards,

Vlad

Suggest an answer