Jira Software (Server) and Azure Devops integration/automation

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2021

Hi

I'm looking for solution how to integrate Jira with Azure Devops. I want to display informations about commits, pull requests, branches in Jira (development panel) but also I want to use Jira triggers or make some automations to speedup work in jira (eg. transition issue if pull request is created/branch is created).

I found Git integrations for jira (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/4984/git-integration-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview) but this didn't cover all of my needs.

Do you know better solution to do this?

Regards,

Seba

1 answer

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 31, 2022

@Sebastian Krzewiński hi. I see there's no answer to your question. Have you managed to resolve your issue? 

A tool like ZigiOps can instantly make the integration between Jira and Azure DevOps. It allows the transfer of default and custom fields between the systems and syncs them in real-time. 

ZigiOps also displays the information you've mentioned in your question. You can even customize it to fit your particular use case and needs. Feel free to check it out and if you want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)

Suggest an answer