Jira Software Board does not load

michael.gorbachep June 23, 2021

Im using Jira Software and Confluence, role as a Site Admin. Every day opening Scrum Board and this happen. This can be solved by clearing all cache, but again, it will happen again in the next day. Do you have any solution about this?

Capture.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

This seems like a browser issue. Is it repeatable on other browsers? Regardless you might want to report it to Atlassian support.

michael.gorbachep June 23, 2021

I switch from Chrome to Edge. At first, it looks fine. But then it repeat in another browser.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

Yeah I’m unable to reproduce that on my side. At this point I would recommend you reach out to Atlassian support directly.

michael.gorbachep June 25, 2021

and how can I do that btw? Sorry newbie here

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 25, 2021
michael.gorbachep July 1, 2021

Capture.PNG

michael.gorbachep July 1, 2021

it keeps happening. i also in progress asking for attlasian support

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2021

Sorry to hear that. Please be sure to post here when you get a resolution with Atlassian support.

0 votes
Cihan Çıkrıkcı October 12, 2021

Hey @michael.gorbachep do you have any updates? I have the same issue with all the browsers I have. (Chrome, Safari, Opera, Nightly)

michael.gorbachep November 9, 2022

Still happen sometimes. sometimes solved by clearing cache, hard reset or any other random refresh.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events