Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Jira Software Board does not load

Im using Jira Software and Confluence, role as a Site Admin. Every day opening Scrum Board and this happen. This can be solved by clearing all cache, but again, it will happen again in the next day. Do you have any solution about this?

Capture.PNG

2 answers

Hey @michael_gorbachep do you have any updates? I have the same issue with all the browsers I have. (Chrome, Safari, Opera, Nightly)

Still happen sometimes. sometimes solved by clearing cache, hard reset or any other random refresh.

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader Jun 23, 2021

This seems like a browser issue. Is it repeatable on other browsers? Regardless you might want to report it to Atlassian support.

I switch from Chrome to Edge. At first, it looks fine. But then it repeat in another browser.

Jack Brickey Community Leader Jun 24, 2021

Yeah I’m unable to reproduce that on my side. At this point I would recommend you reach out to Atlassian support directly.

and how can I do that btw? Sorry newbie here

it keeps happening. i also in progress asking for attlasian support

Jack Brickey Community Leader Jul 01, 2021

Sorry to hear that. Please be sure to post here when you get a resolution with Atlassian support.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events