Jira Service Management JQL query for queues

Casey Daniell April 19, 2021

I want to create a dashboard and query some of the queues that my teams work. I am having trouble finding a JQL field, function, or operator that exposes the queues in Jira Service Management.  (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-fields/) 

Essentially, I want to view all issues in my teams queues that are still in progress without having to open JSM and look into the queues manually.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2021

@Casey Daniell Since a queue in JSM is just a JQL query you would just need to create a filter or filters that match the queues logic and display the same results.

I get that it's JQL under the covers, but I was trying to find where the JQL that defines the queues is stored.

I didn't notice the ... in the top right when viewing a queue, which has an option to edit the queue, and hence, view the underlying JQL.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2021

@Casey Daniell OK, sorry about that.  Sounds like you found it and are good to go.

No worries, it was a good assumption to make. Until you mentioned it I was thinking it was something other than a viewable JQL that I couldn't find. 

Suggest an answer