Jira- SAP SOLUTION MANAGER INTEGRATION

Chetan Karadi January 7, 2022

I am looking to integrate SAP Solution manager with Jira, where basically I can see, Requirements, Work packages and work items created in Solution Manager to be reflected in Jira.

There are some tools available in Atlassian Marketplace, but none of them have been helpful to me and CrossALM app is only for server based Jira not cloud.

I read lots of API related documents in SAP, but I don't have that expertise to customise in SAP. 

Can someone please help, if they have already implemented something

1 answer

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 29, 2022

@Chetan Karadi , hi! I see it's an old question so I hope you've found the best solution for your needs. If you have to execute the Jira SAP SolMan integration again, I will propose looking at ZigiOps. It's a no-code integration solution (a connector) that can connect the two instantly, transfer and sync data (sync SAP's requirements, work packages, and work items with Jira).

Feel free to check it out and if want to see how actually ZigiOps connects the two systems, book a tech demo - it's free and non-binding in any way.

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events