Jira Exam score report

hellok November 2, 2020

I took ACP-120 beta exam in Sep and the results came in this week with the following email. But when I go the link, all I see is the Pass/Fail. I dont see the score.

Who do I reach out to for issues like this?

To see your beta exam score report including Section performance level, log into the Certification Portal at https://www.certmetrics.com/atlassian/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fatlassian%2f and choose the Exams tab.  (Only beta exams have score reports in the Certification Portal.  For regular exams, your score breakdown is provided when you complete the exam.)

2 answers

1 vote
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2020

@John Funk , @hellok , we have contacted the Certification Portal vendor to find out why the score reports stopped displaying.  

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2020

Great - thanks, Julia!!

Like hellok likes this
0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2020

Hi @hellok ,

When I logged in Friday I was able to see the score and the breakdown. Today, I can't either. Let me see if I can get more information. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 12, 2020

Hey @hellok  - Score Reports have been restored. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events