You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
We have just done a site-to-site (cloud-to-cloud) Jira migration. However all of the links in stories, issues, etc still are using the old xyz.atlassian.net. I am aware if I just replace xyz.atlssian.net with the new xzy.atlssian.net, it will work, but I am wondering if there is an tool or feature that can be used to make this substitution in every story that we migrated. We dont want to be going to every story that we migrated and manually change the old links found in the stories from xyz.atlassian.net to xyz.atlssian.net.
Thank you for all your help and suggestions!
Hi! Yes, there is a way to replace old links with new links without having to manually update each individual story.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to your Jira instance and navigate to the Jira administration menu (gear icon in the top right corner).
2. Click on "System" and then "External System Import."
3. Select "CSV" as the file format.
4. Export your Jira issues to CSV file(s).
5. Open the CSV file(s) and search for the old url (xyz.atlassian.net) and replace it with the new url (xzy.atlassian.net).
6. Import the updated CSV file(s) into Jira by going to "System" > "External System Import" and selecting the updated CSV file(s) to import. Note that this will only update the links in the issue descriptions and comments. If you have links in custom fields, you'll need to update those separately. I hope this helps!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.