Jira Cloud - mixed levels for users premium/standard

Emilia KASPRZYK November 25, 2020

Hi

I would like to ask is there any possibility to mix access levels to Cloud Jira Software.

I need to mix users between standard and premium level. Some ppl from my team need advanced roadmaps (available for premium) and some of them don't need it.

I have over 100 users and only 10% need premium level for more advanced functionalities. How to resolve this problem?

Greetings, Emilia

4 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Serhii But January 26, 2023

Hello everyone, perhaps something has changed since the last message and this option is already available?  Since now management has to use a different application that comes out cheaper than a premium subscription for the whole company.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

No, it has not changed, and almost certainly will not in the future.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2020

No, there's no way to do this for the same system.  The system is enabled at one level or the other, it's not done by user.

Emilia KASPRZYK November 26, 2020

:(

Michal Adam April 18, 2021

Following this question -> can I take jira service desk (free) and jira software (premium)?

Like JimmyVanAU likes this
Khoram Habedi October 11, 2021

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  what about mix of plan ?

its possible to have a mixed plan? jira software standard and jira service management premium ?

0 votes
Hitendra Molleti June 1, 2023

Hi @Jira team

I would like to add to this thread requesting a reconsideration of the having mixed user plans, so the budget is optimized based on usage and business needs. This in turn helps to adopt more Atlassian products and explore further collaborations.

Thanks

0 votes
Emilia KASPRZYK January 30, 2023

Dear Jira team, 

Can you reconsider your pricing strategy, I would like to encourage all my associates (+/- 600) to use the system . However, among them, more or less it is 10% of advanced users who need more features and more than 80% of them are business users who need to be notified about something or give the project or test team support.

The last 10% are external vendors and with them also some more others less advanced.

Please consider this.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2023

They review it regularly, but there is absolutely no intention of changing it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events