I am using JIRA CLOUD.
I seem to have lost the ability to create CLASSIC projects. Next Gen will not work for us because we have custom fields that we need to use across all projects.
I only seem to have the ability to create projects from these templates. How can I create a project from an existing project and/or create a CLASSIC Project
Hi, @Stefanie Sullivan !
Note that share project settings aren’t available on Free plan.
Look through the documentation:
To create a project with a shared configuration:
- Select Projects > Create project in the navigation.
- Under project templates, templates are grouped into a series of use-case based categories. Under Products, templates are grouped by Jira Cloud products. Choose a category or product.
- Learn more about the available templates and select a template.
- View the detailed information on the template and choose Use template.
- Choose project type: Company-managed.
- Give your project a name.
- Select Advanced. Note that share project settings aren’t available on Free plan.
- Tick the Share settings with an existing project checkbox.
- Use the Choose project dropdown to select the project from which you want your new project to share its configuration.
- Select Create.
For JSM June Challenge #2, share how your non-technical teams like HR, legal, marketing, finance, and beyond started using Jira Service Management! Tell us: Did they ask to start using it or...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event