Jira Cloud / Strucutre

Ronald Kopecky September 20, 2022

Hi Community 

Is there a possibility to view a column, witch shows a sign if a attachment ist assigned?

3 answers

0 votes
David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 20, 2022

Hello @Ronald Kopecky ,

David from ALM Works here.  It sounds like you are using our product Structure - Flexible Jira Project Management.

If I have this right, then it is not yet possible to add a column that would indicate if an issue has an attachment.   You can submit your suggestion for Structure enhancements from within a structure by navigating to ? Help > About > Suggest an idea.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
David

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2022

Hi @Ronald Kopecky ,

Attachement is something associated to a ticket and a ticket could have multiple attachements associated.

You can assign a ticket but not an attachement within JIRA

Please could you clarify your desiderata?

Fabio

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2022

Hi @Ronald Kopecky 

Short answer is no. But before making this my final answer, I've got to ask: What is an assignment of an attachment? How do you assign an attachment to someone?

a view, if a attachment ist assignet - like outlook.
the count of attachments is not important

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2022

I'm sorry but I'm not familiar on assigning attachments on outlook. How do you plan or actually assigning attachment on jira?

Hi Alex

I need only a indicator for attachments and don't need any changes

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2022

Sorry, but I don't understand what you want to say.. As I mentioned on my first comment, you can't assign attachment to people. If you could answer the first questions I asked you, it would be easier for me to propose an alternate solution to your problem. If you don't provide me with that info, I'll not be able to further assist you.

I have issues with attachments. The view of the issues is realised with structure.

And now I would like to have an indicator that shows me whether an issue has an attachment or not.

I do not need any update functions in the structure view and it is also irrelevant how many attachments there are in the issues.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events