Jira App Board - just 3 epics displayd

Christian S January 4, 2020

Hi, 

I am new to jira, probably I do something wrong.

On the Jira-App for Android I opened a projekt with about 20 Epics. But I only see 3 in each column on the board view. Does anybody have a guess, why? Is it maybe restricted to the licence?

Thanks a lot.

Christian

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2020

Hey Christian, 

my name is Carlos, I am the Team Lead of the Jira Mobile team.

First of all thank you so much for the images which clarify a lot the problem.

I think the problem that you are seeing is that you have 2 filters on. You have the grouping but at the same time you have your user selected as a filter (it has the blue glow the user). 

The reason why I think you see 3 epics it's because those are the 3 epics where your user is interacting. As soon as you remove the selection of the user all the others should appear. 

I hope this is the problem, if it is not answer back, but if it is just mark my answer as the correct one.

Thanks and have a good 2020. 

Christian S January 6, 2020

Perfekt. Thank you a lot. You are right. 

Wish you a perfekt 2020.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2020

No, the licence is irrelevant, it only looks at the number of people with active accounts.

This is likely to be the configuration of the app or board.  Do you see the same when you use a browser to see the standard UI?

Christian S January 4, 2020

Thank you for your fast answer. In the browser I see everything. 

Here it is. And behind the app view and the filter.

I am sure, I do something wrong.
Jira browser.pngJira App.png

Jira App Filter.png

Suggest an answer