Java Script Load Error in Chrome

Rukhsar Qureshi June 10, 2022

Suddenly my chrome started showing the following error- 

We tried to load scripts but something went wrong.

Please make sure that your network settings allow you to download scripts from the following domain:

https://aid-frontend.prod.atl-paas.net/atlassian-id/front-end/5.0.337

It was working properly earlier but suddenly it stopped working. It is working properly on Microsoft edge but not working on chrome. I also tried on chrome incognito but there also not working. I also enabled javascript for Jira URL from chrome setting.

My chrome version is - Version 102.0.5005.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Please provide me solution as soon as possible because I am unable to use my jira Account

3 answers

0 votes
natalia_daraszkiewicz September 26, 2022

We experience the same problem since 23/09/2022. Also Chrome.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2022

Have you removed all of the extensions? 

Like yuki moniwa likes this
natalia_daraszkiewicz October 14, 2022

It didn't help. The laptop (and browser) was managed by our vendor, so we couldn't disable all the plugins installed (e.g symantec). It got resolved by our vendor by enabling VPN for their employee.  They assumed it was related to ipv6, probably user's ISP made some changes. 

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Dawson St_ Julien August 9, 2022

Im also having the same issue, but as of Monday 8/08/2022. 

Ive disabled all my extensions, even deleted some. Deleted Chrome all together and reinstalled. I've turned off my computer, and made sure its up to date, with no luck. Safari and Firefox both work just fine. 

MacOS: 12.5 

Chrome version: Version 104.0.5112.79 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Dawson St_ Julien September 27, 2022

I purchased a new router and updated the information to my ISP and all is working again. Seemed to be a connection issue.

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

Hi Rukhsar - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I would try removing all of the Extensions in Chrome and then try it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events