JQL to return all issues were started in a closed sprint

Jéssica Schmidt April 26, 2023

I know that Jira has some function to return the issues complete in a sprint, added after the sprint start, and removed after a sprint start. Do you know if Jira has a function to return the issues was the sprint begins when the sprint is closed?

1 answer

0 votes
Najm Polaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2023

Hi @Jéssica Schmidt ,

If you go to Reports and view the burndown chart for the completed sprint it will show all the details at the table below. 

Jéssica Schmidt April 26, 2023

Thank you @Najm Polaris

I want to do some dashboard with how many issues the team started on sprint VS how many issues the team completed. Because of that I am researching some JQL to help me

Najm Polaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2023
Jéssica Schmidt April 28, 2023

Thanks.

To return the issues added and removed after the sprint start I know. But I don't know JQL returns the issues at the beginning of the closed sprint.

Suggest an answer