JQL to find all issues and overdue issues per user per project

Javanshir Mustafayev _ HIT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

Is there a way to display all overdue issues versus total issues per user per project?

I can get the number of overdue issues per user per project but it doesn't give me the picture of what is the percentage of overdue issues out of the total.

Also, is there a possibility to display percentage of overdue issues versus total per user per project?

1. Number of issues per user per project which are overdue against total?

2. Same data but in percentage?

JQL is very much appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

I can't think of a report that would give you all the numbers in one place, let alone one that would do it in percentages.

Closest I can get is:

>Number of issues per user per project which are overdue

This is possible in one place - you already have a filter for "issues overdue", so you can use the returned list in a dashboard gadget.  I would add a two-dimensional statistics gadget to a dashboard, with parameters:

• Filter: your saved filter (I'm guessing it's something like "resolution is empty and due-date < now")
  • x axis: project
  • y axis: assignee

>against total

The gadget above won't show you your total (which I'm not sure is clear - is it total of all issues in each project, or just the open ones?), but you can put a second gadget on the same page, with a more simple search (same as the original, but without the "due date" clause - that should give you a "total" list).  Running that through a filter statistics gadget with "project" as the reporting statistic will give you the total numbers.

Javanshir Mustafayev _ HIT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2021

Thanks, this helped a lot even though it isn't the solution I was expecting I understand the limited functionality of the platform and appreciate your input and help @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events