JQL for multiple filters together

Deleted user December 12, 2019

Hi All,

I have a case here.

I am in Sprint 3 now.I want to see all the stories which are still open from sprint 1 and want to know their priorities too.

Is there a way this can be done?

I am a newbie here so not sure if this has already been discussed in the forum.Please tag me if yes.

Thanks,

Payel

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2019

@[deleted]usually when the task is moved to a new sprint it is still connected to the old one, i.e. slipped issues are in several sprints.

Saying that, it would be enough for you to simply search for:

resolution is empty and sprint = sprint1 order by priority

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2019

Try this...

Project = abc resolution is empty and sprint in (sprint 1, sprint 2)

assuming you are on sprint 3 now, this should find all issues in project abc that are unresolved and were in sprint 1 and/or sprint 2.

0 votes
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2019

Hi @[deleted] ,

Please try below JQL query 

ex :Sprint in (123,456,678)

replace 123,456,678 with your sprint ID. Start typing sprint name it will automatically takes the sprint id.

Hey @Sreenivasaraju P Not sure I got it completely.How will this query show up all the stories which have spilled over since sprint 1 and their priorities?

Thanks,

Payel

Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 12, 2019

Hi, 

What do you mean by slipped? (generally status is in to-do or in progress)

Sprint in (123,456,678) and issuetype = Story and status in ("To Do", "In Progress")

note : you can replace the status or issuetype as per your requirement.

I guess u didnot get my question .Tasks which are not completed in 1 sprint gets spilled over to the next sprint.

My query is to get the list of all such spilled over tasks along with their priorities.

Payel 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events