I've run into a puzzling issue with JQL.
This query returns 205 results:
project = "<PROJECT NAME>" AND status = "To Do"
I expect the following query to also give me some results, at least 205 of them:
project = "<PROJECT NAME>" AND status WAS "To Do"
However no issues are returned (same project).
According to this documentation, I had expected this to work:
Find issues that currently have or previously had a status of 'In Progress':
status WAS "In Progress"
Any suggestions welcome!
Thanks for your reply.
Thanks for the suggestion to try other projects, as a result I think I've narrowed it down to an issue with next-gen projects (yes, another one!)
This works correctly on every "classic" JIRA project I've tested with. (3 different projects)
This fails as described above on every "next-gen" JIRA project I've tested with. (3 different projects).
Does anyone have access to a next-gen project to confirm my theory?
Thanks for your answer.
To be clear, I have not used status was 'In Progress', that's just the example the docs use.
There are still issues with status of To Do, however if I've understood the docs correctly I don't think that should matter:
WAS" operator is used to find issues that currently have or previously had the specified value for the specified field.
Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event