JQL Search for Smart Checklist with @mention & without Done

alterpub August 23, 2022

The situation, I use smart checklists as a list of issues when check a product release, when "everything is ready"

But if you ever checked carefully the results of web development you found that there are myriads of mistakes and usually these mistakes are small enough for creating a new task for them. That's how I create tickets with tens of checklists, e.g.

• Page1.Block1.Set mergin-top to 5px
  • Page1.Block2.Update image according to design in Figma

The ticket may contain 100 checkboxes. In this case, the team lead assigns each item to a person by mentioning them, e.g.

• Page1.Block1.Set mergin-top to 5px @Developer1
  • Page1.Block2.Update image according to design in Figma @[deleted]

To find tasks for a specific user in default tickets I can use the following filter:

project = PR_NAME and status not in (Done, Rejected) and assignee = username123

How to find tasks for a specific user in tickets with smart checklists?

I created the "nearest" result:

project = PR_NAME and status not in (Done, Rejected) and "Smart Checklist" != allItemsClosed() and "Smart Checklist Progress" ~ "-done" and "Smart Checklist" = itemAssignee(username)

This filter gives me tickets with the mentioned user in a smart checklist, BUT it doesn't mean that exactly this user has not closed check boxes,e.g. there may be 10/100 for this user, and maybe he already made them DONE.

How can I find checkboxes where mentioned user and not all of his smart checklist boxes are in the DONE state?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hi @alterpub

Welcome to the community!

I recommend you contact the plugin vendor directly and they will provide you with better support.

Regards 

Suggest an answer