JQL Filter not working properly

Bruna Bozzetto Closs February 19, 2024

Satus filter not working.png

I want to see all projects where user is either the assignee of the project lead excluding the cards with status completed or cancelled, but it returns all projects, including the cancelled and completed. 

That is a very simple JQL, any idea how to fix this?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2024

Hi Bruna,

Try adding ( in front of Assignee and a second ) at the end right before the ORDER BY. There should not be a space between the two ))

Bruna Bozzetto Closs February 20, 2024

Perfect! It worked. Thanks a lot!

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2024

Great! Glad it worked for you.

0 votes
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2024

Welcome to the community @Bruna Bozzetto Closs !

To clarify some things: 

• Do we need one project or all of the projects?
  • Do we also need an assignee to be a project lead, or an assignee to be someone else? (I didn't understand this part)
Bruna Bozzetto Closs February 19, 2024

Hi Nikola, I need only in the project PON.

Where the team member is either the assignee OR the Project lead.

For example, you can be the project lead for a project, but it could be assigned to someone else (depending on the workflow and work required).

Similarly, the user may not be the Project lead, but have the card currently assigned to them. That's why I need either Assignee OR Project lead. 

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events