JQL Description needed for Wednesday to Wednesday review time frame

Aimee Heigold April 17, 2023

Hello, 
I am trying to set up a JQL Query to see tickets in flight for a current week. This means I need to see all tickets for "Review 1" for current week of Monday through Tuesday and then have the list switch Wednesday to all ticket in "Review 1" for next Monday and Tuesday. I've gotten this far on the query, but it only is working for the later half of the week:

"Review 1[Date]" >= startOfWeek("+3d") AND "Review 1[Date]" < endOfWeek("+4d")
Any advice to be able to a Wednesday to Wednesday timeframe? 
Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Ian Carlos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2023

Try this

"Review 1[Date]"  >= startOfWeek("-4d") AND "Review 1[Date]" < endOfWeek("+5d")

Since startOfWeek is Sunday and endOfWeek is Saturday, this will give you issues from Wednesday 00:00 to next Wednesday 23:59

But this is in the future (so tickets no exist yet), so is normal that only later half is working, maybe do you want from this wednesday to previous wednesday?

Aimee Heigold April 18, 2023

I'll give that a try and let you know how it goes. Thanks

Aimee Heigold April 18, 2023

The JQL ended up giving me over 200 issues back going out a month. It's a little too much now. We have all the tickets set up out for a while, but trying to capture things in flight for this week. It's been a challenge with the rolling dates, but trying to automate if possible. 

Monday & Tuesday = would show Review 1 date set for this Tuesday 

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday = would should next week's Review 1. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events