JIRA agile poker relative estimation

Joe Tso
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2023

I'm trying to facilitate a refinement meeting with my team using "Relative Estimation", however, I couldn't find the voting feature after creating the board: 

Screenshot 2023-05-04 144809.pngI"m wondering if it's because the feature needs an additional upgrade or other reasons.

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

0 votes
Lex Kovalenko _Appfire_ June 5, 2023

Hi @Joe Tso 

This is the estimation method where you add estimation values after the estimation. You relatively spread issues through the estimation board, then label the columns. 

In Agile Poker, there is a similar estimation method called "Bucket Sizing", where you prefill the estimation values before estimation: https://appfire.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JPP/pages/148570288/Bucket+Sizing+session 

0 votes
Courtney Eiland _Appfire_ May 23, 2023

Hi Joe,

Have you managed to activate the voting option? If not, please reach out to our support team so we can get this figured out for you. 

Thank you,

Courtney Eiland, Appfire

0 votes
Aditya Verma
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2023

Hi @Joe Tso ,

Can you got to General Configuration and see if Vote On Issue setting is ON.

Thanks,

Aditya

Suggest an answer