Issues in Epic

David Murphy March 24, 2016

Can I customize the fields for this section of an Epic detail view?  I'd like to display story points for each story listed in this section.

2 answers

1 vote
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2016

David,

yes you can do that with Issue Matrix add-on. Here are the instructions:

1. Install issue matrix
  2. Create custom field of type Issue Matrix
  3. Configure the field context so it shows only for Epic Issue Type
  4. Configure the matrix configuration like thisimage2016-3-31 11:46:3.png
  5. Add the columns you want including Story points

Let me know if you have any questions

Cheers,
Peter T

Tatiana Lukyanenkova April 26, 2016

Is there a similar add-on available for the cloud version?

Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2016

Hi Tatiana,

unfortunately there isn't for the Atlassian cloud, as cloud have too many technical limitations to be able to develop something like this. A lot of customers are using private clouds hosted on google or AWS.

Let me know if you are interested.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2016

I'm not sure you can do this at all with JIRA. You can always send a suggestion to Atlassian (support.atlassian.com)

Suggest an answer