Issues Missing after migrating to new Work Management Template project

Raymond May 18, 2021

I was working on migrating issues on the new work management template projects and after the migration is complete, few issues are missing. I already checked permissions and I don't seem to think that it is the reason why.

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Hi Raymond - what is different about the issues that aren't showing up?  Are they just not showing up on the board? Do they show up if you run a filter like Project = ABC where ABC is the project code for the JMW project? 

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Hey @Raymond ,

for these things I always think about indexing that isn't done yet or hasn't happened.

i think it might be best for you to open a support ticket about this at https://support.atlassian.com/contact so the Atlassian engineers can take a look at your instance directly

Suggest an answer