Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Issue resolved date and time is not updated after workflow adjustment

I did a change in my workflow as below as below and issue resolved status is not updated since then. But the status category is updated when drag to done from in progress.

Appreciate your support. TIA

wf.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Pramodya Gamaethige - Resolved Date is based on resolution. It takes the date when resolution is set. You may need to add a postfunction for your Done transition (ALL transition) to update the resolution field. 

Once the post-function is added, when you transition the issue to Done, the resolution will be automatically updated, thereby updating the resolved date.

@Niranjan thanks a lot  it helped. 

Like Niranjan likes this

Hi @Niranjan  @Pramodya Gamaethige 

I want to ask about the "resolved" date issue, when I export all the issues to csv, the blank "resolved" date field is not filled in what date the issue was resolved. If you can help me with this case, I'm very grateful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

2,786 views 7 24
Read article

Atlassian Community Events