Issue filter is not working

Dominik Smol July 20, 2021

I am trying to prepare an issues filter that will be used by the whole project team. I want the filter to be easily accessible for clients team which is new to Jira Software.

In advanced issues search I created a new filter and saved it and set up permissions so every person engaged in project can use it. Filter can be found by every project member but after selecting it nothing happens. User can see the name of the filter on the top, but issues are not filtered at all.

I tried to run this filter from all available project roles but none seems to work, anyone experienced problem like that before and knows the solution?

1 answer

0 votes
Ashu Tyagi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2021

@Dominik Smol  Can you post a screenshot of what your team members is seeing after selecting the filter?

If you have shared filter with relevant users and those users have access to issues filtered by the filter then they should be able to view it.

Also make sure users using those filters log into jira if your project is not public 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events