You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hi @Rajeshwaran M welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Please check for any conditions in the outgoing transitions from status 'Open' and adjust them if needed.
Of course, users need the Transition Issues permission as well.
Hello @Rajeshwaran M Welcome to the group.
You are seeing this error due to one of the following reasons:-
1. In Permission Scheme, use don't have permission to Transition issue from one status to another.
2. There is a condition which restricts users to move issues from one status to another.
3. Similar to Conditions there can be certain validators which restricts transition of tickers from one status to another.
Some examples I have implemented:-
1. A ticket cannot be transitioned from backlog to To Do unless it has a Sprint Value.
2. A ticket can be transitioned to To Do only when it is Estimated and is Assigned to a user.
@Rajeshwaran M Go to Project Settings -> Permissions
It has all different kinds of Schemes(Operations a user can perform) and permission corresponding to the schemes. If the user donot fall under that scheme, add them.
If you are not under the Project Role developers or atlassian-addons-project-access, add yourself updating the permission scheme. Then you will be able to transition the issue.
Welcome to the community
Can you make sure there is a transition from the open status.