Is there any way to get commit hash codes for particular ticket from Jira

ankit45621 February 4, 2021

Hello,

I am new in Jira. I am trying to get commit Hash code/ commit ids from Jira using Jql but got Jira id if i use `development[commits].all > 0`  but i want only commit ids not jira ticket. 

Please let me know is there any way to get commit hash codes for particular ticket from Jira?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2021

Hello @ankit45621 ,

I believe the details you are looking for could be pulled from the API.  Using the API you can pull both the issue ID and the issue Key for a specified data set.

You can use "GET /rest/api/3/issue/{issueIdOrKey}" to get individual issue details or ""GET /rest/api/3/search" with a JQL input to get detaisl on a set of issues meeting a speciffic criteria.

Regards,
Earl

ankit45621 February 8, 2021

@Earl McCutcheon Thanks for answer but there is detail of ticket except bitbucket commit hash code. Like:

Capture.PNG

Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2021

Hi @ankit45621 ,

Ok got ya, sorry for the confusion.

I believe you can get that from the Private endpoint under the "/rest/dev-status/" returned as the "displayId" as detailed in the following feature request to add in Public endpoints for these details:

Check this out and let me know if it works for you, noting the endpoints are currently unlisted and can change without notice until the public endpoints are implemented as a full feature, so please do make sure to add a vote to show your interest.

Regards,
Earl

Like ankit45621 likes this
ankit45621 February 11, 2021

@Earl McCutcheon Thanks you very much. This really help me.

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events