Is there any chance to see Cloud DB scheme?

Nadia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 26, 2020

Hi, 

Actually the question was raised by one of our customer, and we advised to use REST API as a reference. But just keen on knowing if Cloud DB scheme is publically available or can be shared? 

Thanks,

Nadia 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2020

Hi Nadia,

There's no published Jira cloud database schema; indeed it often changes, especially with features like next-gen projects and roadmaps. There's also the fact that there is no way to run any queries against it, so I'm not sure it would be helpful in any case.

It is based on the Jira server schema - that's what the product was based on before the cloud/server/data center all forked, so you may get some value from this https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/database-schema/ - but again, you won't be able to run any select or update queries.

Hope that helps

Nadia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 26, 2020

Hi Jimmy, that is very helpful, thank you! I supposed the similar answer, but just wanted to weight it with the Atlassian Community leader :) So thank you for your prompt reply and stay healthy! 

Like JimmyVanAU likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events