Is there a way to configure the LABEL field to be displayed like FIX VERSION

Felix Meilleur December 14, 2020

Hello, 

I have information that I would like to visually display as LABELs similar to EPICs or even Fix version in my backlog. I would like to avoid FIX version because these are really labels. Looking at information on the forum it seems to possible to configure in card layers to display some field information in the summary, but it doesnt display as a LABEL and its below my title which doesnt help me make it more visual to my team. For this feature to give me value I really need my LABEL field text to be display next to my epic in a little rectangular label placeholder (like the epic or fix version). 

Display Labels.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Marc Isikoff July 14, 2023

Labels is free form text so because it can have many, many entries on an issue, it displays poorly and that is unchangeable.

Fixversion is nice, but if do now or ever use Jira for releases, you would have nerfed this using that for other than release.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2020

there is no way configure the placement of labels or other fields in the display.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events