Is there a way to capture the Sprint Goal on a dashboard or through a special filter?

Mario M Villalobos February 14, 2018

Within each sprint you have the opportunity to add a sprint goal.  I would like to display the goal on one of the dashboards that I have created for this project.  How can I do it? 

3 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Mario M Villalobos February 15, 2018

Thank you, Brittany, and I actually checked for an available gadget somewhere.  Unfortunately, we don't have this one deployed, but I will see if it can be added.  Appreciate the help. 

PhillipS May 23, 2018

I'm looking for the same feature, but I'm looking to automatically pull the sprint goal information into a confluence page.

Like # people like this
Tim Champagne October 30, 2018

Same here, would like it pulled into a Confluence page.

Like # people like this
Kristin Murschall November 21, 2018

For me it would be great as well, to pull it into a confluence page together with several informations like runtime etc.. 

Like Vickie Oglesby likes this
Rafael Braga December 21, 2018

I also have the same need, to show the Sprint Goal in a Confluence page.

Like # people like this
Matt Becker January 27, 2021

This seems to be the case for many basic items that could be in the dashboard.  :-(

Like Guylaine Levesque likes this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 28, 2021

Hi @Matt Becker

We are currently developing the Confluence version of our app Ronin Dashboards for Jira, where we provide a Sprint Goals gadget.

Sprint_goals.png

You can see an example of dashboard here https://bit.ly/AgileTeam_dashboard and if you're interested in the Confluence version, ping me gorka at roninpixels dot com
Regards

Like Ivan Garcia _Appfire_ likes this
Matt Becker January 29, 2021

Sounds great!  I created my own workaround to display the goal on our dashboard.  I created a query in the AIO Reports app that displayed the Sprint information.  Here's the report.  We are able to add any AIO Report to the Dashboard.  It's not as pretty as yours, but it's functional and that's better than nothing.

Sprint Goals.png

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 30, 2021

Hey @Matt Becker

If it fits your needs, then it's the best option!

Like Matt Becker likes this
Recurly Operations December 8, 2021

Dashboards for JIRA doesn't seem to work anymore

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
December 9, 2021

Hi @Recurly Operations

Sorry for the inconveniences. I sent an email to the contact we have registered to follow up with your issue, if you didn't receive it, please, write me to gorka.puente @ appfire.com. Regards

2 votes
Arkadiusz Głowacki June 6, 2018

Hi @Mario M Villalobos,

If you are still looking for a way to display sprint goals on your dashboards you can check our plugin called Goal Focus. It allows you to create sprint goals and display them with "Sprint Goals" gadget on your dashboards along with progress and recent activities on those goals.

sprint_goals_dashborad_item_3.png

Best Regards

Arek

Gabriel Marcopulos September 13, 2019

Hi Arkadiusz,

Is there any possibility to hide or remove the "Activities" section from GF Dashboard?

It would be a solution to my needs.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Arkadiusz Głowacki September 14, 2019

Hi @Gabriel Marcopulos 

Currently, it is not possible to hide Activities section, but feel free to contact me at arek@digitaltoucan.com and we will figure something out.

Regards

Arek

0 votes
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2018

Hey @Mario M Villalobos 

There is a free add-on you can try if you are on server (see link below image). Or if you have the gadget called Text (see image) you can edit this with plain text or HTML and put whatever information you want to see. Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 7.34.30 PM.png

Jira Server Sprint Goals 

Matt Becker January 27, 2021

Is that add-on still available?  I see the introduction widget, but not this one.

I found it mentioned in the link below, but I can't find the "Plugins" section they mention.  Are plugins a thing of the past?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GADGETS/All+Atlassian+Gadgets#AllAtlassianGadgets-JIRAText

Like Yorann Baron likes this

Suggest an answer