Is there a way in Advanced Roadmaps to turn off the "Edited" setting?

Karissa April 3, 2023

In Advanced Roadmaps when you click into a Plan you see whether it's been "Edited" or not and you either have to Save or Reset the view to see the most recent version. Is there a way to turn this off so that everyone in the company always sees the most up to date Plan version without them having to Reset every time?

jira.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

Hi @Karissa,

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding: the Edited label you see does not tell you anything about the plan. It just says something about the view that you are currently looking at.

When you change the filter or grouping settings of a view, add custom fields, expand columns on your screen and stuff like that, this is considered as a change to the view (the way you are looking at your data). And this is marked with the edited lozenge next to the view. That does not affect the data in your plan.

As far as I know, there is no way to change this behaviour through configuration.

However, you can set a default view, so every user lands on the same starting page when they open your plan. You can do this in your plan via the views dropdown > manage saved views and then select the view of your choice as the default view for your plan.

Hope this helps! 

Karissa April 3, 2023

Yes I do understand everything you’re saying and apologies for my partially unclear question but I think you answered it by saying there is no way to change this behavior. 

I was hoping that no matter who is opening the plan at any given point they are seeing the most up to date view without saving or resetting the view beforehand. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events