It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a report to track issues removed from a release? Edited

I am searching for reports on Jira to monitor my teams performance release delivery. I would like to track overall issues  that have been (1) removed from release (2) put into a different release and (3) no release date using the fixed version tagged to the issue. At the moment, only the burn-down reports displays information regarding issues removed and changes to the estimation. However, this is at the sprint level. I want this information shown at the release level showing these changes impact towards product delivery. Is is report available on Jira?

1 answer

Hi, I don't know any report to see that, but you could use a JQL to search it. Maybe something like this:

fixVersion changed or fixVersionReleaseDate is EMPTY

This will filter all issues that have been changed from one fixversion to another one, or the ones that are associated to a fixversion with no release date.

Hope this helps!

Regards, Aylin.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Metrics Fun: 2019 in Review

Hello, Atlassian Community!  I thought it would be fun to do something different for my teams' last retrospective of 2019 so I'm planning to do a "year in review" with info-graphics.  Wha...

1,473 views 10 12
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you