Is it possible to get my tasks into the Kanban board?

Alexander Francak May 23, 2022

Hello,

is it possible to get my tasks into the kanban-board? I dont mean the tasks i can create in the backlog.

Best regards

4 answers

0 votes

Good morning,

i solved my problem.
I added this filter: 

project = "TEST" AND assignee = currentuser()

Thanks for help.

Best regards

0 votes

Hello @Fadoua ,

when someone creates a task/issue for me it is displeayed under my issues. 
But i want to transfer my issues to the kanbanboard/backlog.

Maybe it works with JQL?

Best regards

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2022

Yes you can use a JQL however your can use for example labels that can be added to the tasks so that they display on your Kanban Board 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2022
0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2022

Hi Alexander - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Of course! they should be there already. What type of project are you using? 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2022

So when you look at your board it is not there? Maybe it is in the backlog? Is it on a different project than what the board uses? 

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2022

@Alexander Francak 

Little bit of elaboration will help. Are you trying to create a new task directly on the board without having it in the backlog?

Sorry I didn't get your question

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events