Is it possible to configure the timeline view within the new "Business Projects" setup

Hannah Rayer June 21, 2021

Hi -

I've set up a new project using the Business Projects configuration and it's almost fit for purpose, but currently there is no way to collapse the timeline view to show only the tasks (a birds eye view of the work - the blue lozenge on the screenshot below), or to filter out completed sub-tasks or tasks (the green lozenge on the screenshot below).

As soon as we add more than a handful of tasks with 20-30 sub-tasks it will be impossible to view this information in a useful way, and as time progresses it will involve scrolling past many completed tasks in order to see in progress and future work as it shows everything in the order it was created.

If it's not possible, it would be great to know if it was on the roadmap for this feature and I'm not sure where that information might be available.

Thanks in advance!Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 17.43.22.pngScreenshot 2021-06-21 at 17.44.27.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2021

Hi Hannah,

This product is still very new and the development crew is diligently working to role out additional features. I would encourage you to send your request to this email voicing your need: jwm-eap@atlassian.com

Hannah Rayer June 22, 2021

Hi John - thankyou, I will do as you suggest :) 

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer