Is it possible to add/modify the Service Desk Dashboard filters.

Dave Hattig May 21, 2021

Is it possible to add/modify the Service Desk Dashboard filters. Please see attached image. The filters I have highlighted in yellow is the section I would like to add more to.Service Desk Dashboard.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2021

Hi Dave - you should be able to edit the list using the 3 dots menu in the upper right. 

Dave Hattig May 21, 2021

Yes this is the location I am referring to. Problem is I can't add values. Only the few that are available. Or is there an option to add additional someplace else?

Thanks for your help

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2021

What type of project is this? 

What options do yo use when you click the 3 dots? 

Dave Hattig May 21, 2021

Thank you for the assistance. From the portal page, I needed to hit customize on the right hand side to add additional column selections. Once I add them from the customize section I was able to hit the three dots and add or remove them.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2021

Great!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2021

I’m trying to understand exactly the screen you’re showing here. Can you elaborate on how you got to the screen? That said have you tried to click on the… That appear in the upper right?

Suggest an answer