Is it possible to add/change the fields which show up in the Child Issues list of Epic layout view

Mike Prill April 15, 2023

Right now I see priority, assignee and status. I'd like to add Sprint, is this possible?

Edit: This is where I'm trying to add something if possible:
epicChildIssueList.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2023

Hi @Mike Prill

to the best of my knowledge that's not possible, but if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you should find apps that can help with that. I believe that e.g. Issue Matrix for Jira should be a good fit your exact use case. If you prefer seeing multiple epic trees on one screen, there's also a number of hierarchy-focused apps available that can do that. 

Best,

Hannes

Mike Prill April 18, 2023

This looks like it could work, thanks @Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira 

0 votes
Najm Polaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2023

Hi @Mike Prill

I haven't seen any option to change the view of the child issues under the Epic but if you want to view the sprint you can easily do that from the advanced filter. Just search the epic which will return all the child issues under it and in the "column" of the board add sprint or any other field as necessary. 

Mike Prill April 16, 2023

Yeah I'm aware of many other options but we're specifically looking to see if we can add a new field here:
epicChildIssueList.png

0 votes
Maahshid Vaziri April 16, 2023

Hi, Which type of issue do you mean? You can't do subtasks because they are related to their parent (Tasks), but you can add Sprint for Task or another issue type you have.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events