Integrating Tricentis Test Management in Jira problem due to region not available in the list

Tadele Asitatikie May 2, 2023

Hi everyone,

I have already installed Jira cloud instance at EU (Frankfurt) region based on the information that @Gerson Gutierrez and his team has already given me. Now, I am iintegrating Tricentis Test Manageemnt in Jira with the Jira instance.. It says that Tricentis Test Management in Jira needs to be installed at the same region that the Jira cloud instance is installed, that is I need to install the test management app at EU (Frankfurt) region.

However, the only options available while integrating the Tricentis Test Management in Jira are the following:

• Asia Pacific (Sydney)
  • EU (Ireland)
  • US East (N. virginia)
  • US West (Oregon) 

I was expecting the EU (Frankfurt) or EU (Germany) to be available in the options above.

Then, what should I do to integrate the Tricentis Test Management in Jira? @Ran Ferdinaro   

image (1).pngimage.png

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Ran Ferdinaro December 20, 2023
Hi Tadele,
Unfortunately, we did not find any way to expose the Jira instance region.
However, we do understand that it is important for your company to select a region that is
approved to save the data.
We highly recommend that you work with your company's IT team to determine the appropriate region to use.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.
We are always here to assist you.
Best regards,
Ran.
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You'll need to take this up with Tricentis - it's up to them where they can provide their services.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events