Integrating Jira v8.8 with Confluence Cloud

Piotr Jurkowski April 30, 2023

Is it possible to fully integrate Jira v8.8 with Confluence Cloud? I've successfuly linked Jira and Confluence through Application links and status is Connected but I have problems with further actions, for example I can't add Confluence pages to Epics because  Jira can't find any linked pages (I've created few of them) as if Jira can't get through to Confluence. Same issue appeared when I tried to insert Jira issue to Confluence page - Confluence can't find issues from Jira (there's a lot of them). 

If full integration is possible, what can I do to make it work?

1 answer

0 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2023

Hello @Piotr Jurkowski ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

To enable full integration between the apps in your network and Atlassian Cloud, you need to set up Application Tunnels.  This page should start your journey understanding what they are and how to configure them.

https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/what-are-application-tunnels/

Good luck!

Piotr Jurkowski May 16, 2023

Hello @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ !

Thank you for response!

I think I managed to set Application Tunnel and link Jira and Confluence through it but I still have a problem with accessing Confluence pages from fro example backlog of my project: 
backlog.JPG

Same problem with accessing Jira projects from Confluence: 

Confluence.JPG

Do I need to make other actions to fully connect it?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events