Integrated timesheet and project management app for Jira?

Jenny Barltrop
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 16, 2019

We are looking for a solution for time tracking and project management in Jira. I haven't seen anything in the marketplace that meets all our needs. Tempo is close but it doesn't allow for task dependencies which is really important to us as we manage many different projects at one time, and are constantly shifting dates and resources. We also need to be able to see resource load and print schedules for clients. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2019

Hi Jenny,

Did you check some of the plugins in the Markeplace that include Gannt charts (or similar views):

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?_ga=2.67868178.2031655471.1563300736-1763566203.1523917618&query=gantt

I'd recommend that you check some of the videos/documentation. I personally like Structure (Gannt), and BigPicture, if you're looking for a clear visualization of dependencies, but to be fair to other plugins, I haven't seen/used them all.

Hope it helps,

Carlos

Suggest an answer