Installed BigPicture Enterprise, but cannot see the menu

Bryan Daly May 21, 2021

Hi there. I am on JIRA cloud and have subscribed to the BigPicture Enterprise app trial. However, it is not showing in the menu for me to be able to use. It's showing as installed in the apps settings. What do I need to do to be able to start using?

Capture.PNG

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2021

Hi @Bryan Daly

BigPicture Enterprise works as an add-on for BigPicture and uses it as a base to add Enterprise level features aimed at specific problems of large organizations.

Please note that BigPicture Enterprise adds the functionalities but does not add a separate menu on the header.

Bryan Daly May 24, 2021

I can only see BigPicture Project Management and PPM. Is that the one? 
so I need to add both? 

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2021

Yes, it's the one. You can easily verify if BigPicture Enterprise was installed correctly using one of its features, e.g. Overall Assignment in the Resources module.

image - 2021-05-24T123046.959.png

Bryan Daly May 25, 2021

I have installed the other plug in as you suggested and that solved it. It will mean having to pay two subscriptions unfortunately, but that was indeed the problem. Thank you!

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
May 26, 2021

@Bryan Daly

As I mentioned BigPicture Enterprise is an extension (provides additional features) to BigPicture. Perhaps BigPicture only will address all your business needs.

0 votes
John Homenuke February 10, 2022

After I installed BP Enterprise, the new features remained locked initially, but logging out and back into Jira activated them.

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2021

Hi @Bryan Daly welcome to the Atlassian community forum.

The Big picture is a market place plugin and I would request you to check this support page.

Alternatively, you can log your query on this servicedesk portal for the team member to work with your query.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Bryan Daly May 23, 2021

Ok thanks. Have logged. 

Like G subramanyam likes this

Suggest an answer