Insight Reference

Monica Ferrer January 7, 2021

Hi,

I am trying to configure an attribute on an object but I need to extract as a filter the information of the attribute of an object that at the same time has another object as attribute and this has their final attributes. In other words, I need to filter by information of two nested objects.

Ex:

I have 3 different objects:

1- customer (with a lot attributes). One of them is "customer.area"

2- software (with a lot of attributes, one of them contains object number 1: "customer". ex: "software.customer"

3- Security note (The new object with several attributes, with likewise an object as an attribute, in this case the second one "software":

But I want to create a new attribute based on a information contained in "customer.area"(object2-->object1.attribute).

My question is:

How can I create a filter that refers me to that parameter?:

Object: "security note-->attribute:"software.customer.area"

3 times nested. I am clear that I can do it on an attribute that directly is part of this object (software) but from an object inside another object, I am not sure how to do it or if it is possible.

Please apologies if you it is not clear the information.

On the other side: It would be great if I can "preselect" a group of objects when I am editing an attribute that is an object. Instead of one by one. Is this possible?

Thank you very much in advance

0 answers

Suggest an answer