Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Insight: IQL on Inactive user

Hi,

We would like to create some automation rule to identify all JIRA inactive user associated to an Insight object.

Is it possible to filter by IQL?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Mickael Orsolino

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I don't believe this is possible. I think your best bet would be to use Groovy script.

0 votes

Hi,
if your users are synced with AD there are LDAP sync groups user must be in to be in Jira (and Insight). You can IQL search for user NOT in those groups
"User" NOT IN group("AD_GROUP_1, AD_GROUP_2, AD_GROUP_3") AND "User" IS NOT empty

Now I have 7 ADs and 17 LDAP sync groups in them so IQL is not "elegant", but it works :)

P.S. This is for Jira server. Have no experience with cloud. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Admins, notify your Jira instance of system-wide changes with the new admin announcement banner

Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across Jira Cloud instance.   📢 Get y...

121 views 6 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you