In the release Hub, can I see all products information?

Deleted user December 11, 2019

example,

Jira software, Confluence,Bitbucket server,Jira service desk, bamboo?

4 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Why Not Sky January 6, 2020

Maybe the answer is JIRA Software, Bamboo & Bitbucket Server...

Jan Červinka January 7, 2020

Hi guys,

perhaps 홍철화 was referring to a question stated in Quiz for Jira Software - Integrations (Atlassian Accredited Sales Professional):
,,In the Release Hub, you can see information from the following products:
- Bitbucket Server,
- Confluence,
- Bamboo,
- JIRA Software,
- JIRA Service Desk,
- All of the above."

Where correct answer is (as correctly mentioned above) Jira SW, Bamboo and Bitbucket Server. However, from the intro videos in the Intgerations eLearning path this was quite unclear. I did struggle as well, until my helpful colleagues helped me.

Like # people like this
Why Not Sky January 7, 2020

Yes, we had the same problem, and tried many times to get right answer. But we still can't figure out where the information about Bamboo is?

Like # people like this

Exactly the same issue here.
However my colleague who's consultant suggest same answer as you did. But it was our 10th attempt....
Weird about this Quiz was, that we were unable to redo the quiz the normal way. I had to redo the whole section of videos.

Like # people like this

I'm not sure about the Bamboo either.

Like # people like this
Why Not Sky January 7, 2020

As considering from the release practice, the status of continuous integration is required. You need to know whether the build & test was passed or not.

Like # people like this

True.

Richard Bouchacourt February 21, 2020

This quizz kill me, can't retake the quizz, I must restart the course from the beginning.
+ lack of information to answer. 

Like # people like this
Richard Bouchacourt February 21, 2020

I confirm the answer for the third question : 

- Bitbucket Server,
- Confluence,
- Bamboo,
- JIRA Software,
- JIRA Service Desk,
- All of the above

45 min lost with this bugged course....

Like # people like this
Jennifer Eolin April 18, 2020

It's maddening that 1) isn't answered in the training module, 2) you need "80% to pass" but there are 4 questions at 25% each so you need a 100% to pass, 3) I lost over an hour retaking this WHOLE module to retake the quiz several times.  

Like # people like this
John Menzies June 29, 2020

So frustrating, I too lost an hour trying this, The information isn't provided in the course content (as I've just watched it 15 times trying to get the right information... exaggeration!!) and the fact that the Retry doesn't work is even more maddening.

Like # people like this
Roman Janega September 24, 2020

I have the same problem with this Quiz. How you retake only Module instead whole course?

EDIT: SOLVED: There is little Restart button on Resume page

Like Jennifer Eolin likes this
Lee Reyes March 10, 2021

it's already 2021 and im still going through all the videos since i get it right in the same question.
taking the module now. will try adding bamboo.

Bradley Bolton March 27, 2021

This module is frustrating. impossible and there is no reference to Bamboo in the video. Why is it called Atlassian Cloud Overview?

1 vote
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2019

Hello @[deleted],

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

I believe you are talking about the release hub provided by JIRA Software that is described in the documentation below. Is that right?

Using the Release Hub - Jira Software 

Basically, the Release Hub is useful for seeing the status/progress of a version at a point in time, based on the issues part of that version. That being said, it only displays information about the issues added to versions, and it does not display any information related to other products (Bamboo, Confluence, etc.).

If you are talking about a different feature, could you please provide us more details and what exactly you are planning to achieve so we can provide you with some options? Screenshots would be useful too. :)

Also, let us know if you have any questions about the information provided.

Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2020

Hey Petter - unsure if this is the right place to provide feedback but that module in the course is crazy frustrating.

All modules (so far) even the ones clearly recorded at this time (around 2014)

• Provide feedback on what was incorrect
  • Allow you to retake this quiz (this you have to restart the module)
  • Actually provide the correct content in relation to the question. EG Bamboo is not mentioned at all, even though it's (technically) correct there is implied knowledge that bamboo is a part of it.

Also note this course stats you require 80% to pass, however there's only 4 questions. If you get one incorrect, you fail.

If this isn't the correct place to supply the feedback please point me in the right direction as this is crazy frustating!

cloud 102 - atlassian cloud overview.PNG

Like Jennifer Eolin likes this
0 votes
Gian Giacomo Ermacora April 16, 2020

I had the same issue... I can't understand if it is or not a course bug: is it possible then to integrate Bamboo in the Release Hub? 

0 votes
Lauren Allen March 12, 2020

I experienced the same issue and had to restart this module from scratch each time.  On the plus side, it has only recorded 1 attempt so it looks like I passed first go.  :)

Thanks for sharing your experiences though.  I think you probably saved me a good 30 minutes of frustration.

Roman Janega September 24, 2020

Hello. Thanks for your answer. Please how did you retake only one module instead of whole course?

EDIT: SOLVED: There is little Restart button on Resume page

Like Lauren Allen likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events