In search of 4-dimensional statistics and free form gadgets to add to our team board.

RASHEENA_LEE March 22, 2023

The current two dimensional gadgets that we are currently using to track Sprint progress is not painting the full story that we are trying to display. Are there any gadgets that are able to produce charts that include more than two data points? 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What are you trying to report on?  There are gadgets that work with many data points, but we can't identify any for you without knowing what you are trying to report on.

RASHEENA_LEE April 4, 2023

Here are the 4 criteria for the 4 dimensional filter gadget we are looking for:

- Ticket Field 1: Sprint

- Ticket Field 2: Work Criteria

- Ticket Field 3: Ticket Status (Done, In progress, To do)

- Ticket Field 4: Ticket Assignee

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2023

That's a simple list, not a dimensional gadget.

But, look for the "filter display" gadget - you point it at a filter, select what fields you want to see, and add it to your dashboard - it will display up to the top 50 issues with the fields.

Like RASHEENA_LEE likes this
RASHEENA_LEE April 10, 2023

Thank you Nic. I have a follow up meeting with Atlassian support to breakdown what I mean. I will post the results in here. Thank you for your assistance!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events