In dashboard, Statuses are not in order

Rahul April 25, 2023

When I add two dimensional gadget in dashboard, the status are not coming in order. Please view the screenshot IMG_20230425_162725.jpg

2 answers

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

Hello @Rahul 

The order of the statuses in that gadget will match the order of the statuses set on the global screen where statuses are defined:

https://<your Jira URL>/secure/admin/ViewStatuses.jspa

This screen can be accessed only by Jira Administrators. On that screen a Jira Administrator can change the order of the statuses which will affect any sorting by status globally.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hello @Rahul 

Did my reply help you solve your issue?

If so, please consider marking the Answer as Accepted to help other users find posts with validated answers.

0 votes
Baskar Annamalai April 25, 2023

Hi @Rahul

What is the expected outcome you are looking for from the two-dimensional gadget in regard to the status order?

Best regards,
Baskar Annamalai
ServiceRocket.

Rahul April 25, 2023

Hi @Baskar Annamalai , the statuses should be in order like Open at first, In development at second and Done at last

Baskar Annamalai April 25, 2023

@Rahul , by default the order is determined by the Y-axis value in descending. In your case, I would recommend swapping the axis parameters by using "status" as the Y-axis, and since status actual values are in numbers, the order will start with "OPEN" and end with "DONE". Hope this helps

Best regards,
Baskar Annamalai
ServiceRocket.

Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2023

See @Trudy Claspill's answer. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events